July 31, 2009

Existance,,,

It's always hard to understand a people who doesn't believe in God or any religion if we are ourselves are a believer.
In the opposite, I also believe that it will be hard for people who doesn't believe in God or any religion to understand people who live by the religion.

Well, but life's goes on.. God, doesn't need anything from the mankind. If God wants to be prayed and worshiped, then He can made all mankind as a faithful believer..
- But He did not - He wants us to search for the truth. To understand. And then believe. So we can worshiped Him by our own will. Not just because it is something that we have to do.

"Ikhlas". As the highest level in a human existance

1 comment:

arifn said...

there is a saying from my friend,, it sounds like this:

it is better for me to believe that God's exists, but in the dead I didn't found Him, than not to believe that God's exists, but I meet Him in the dead.